Sunday, November 14, 2010

higher dip menu.....

1st time after 3months of training and my 1st dish is chicken...
isn't that easy for a diploma in culinary arts student???
lol !!!
c wat i had come out ??
shame !!!
i cant use to college enviroment during my 1st class....
i felt no mood to do..... that's y i came out with this thg.....

2nd menu : lamb !
for me its was quite ok for me becoz got improvement compare to last dish.
but due to oven problem my lamb doness was not the 1 i wanted..
i wanted medium but it come out with medium rare...
but chef said my presentation was ok he quite lyk it...
so....2nd dish i was satisfy wif it...

3rd dish was a mess oso...
becoz my commis cut his hand b4 we start and it was a serious 1....
thats y i had no mood to do d...
so i decided not to post the pic becoz it was terrible as 1st dish....
sorry peeps... v.v
any question bout food u can ask me here...
i will try my best to help..... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment